This is a super simple recipe - but HUGE on flavour! It's not strongly flavoured, but so tasty and has even become a family favourite! (That means even the kids enjoyed it!)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Chicken Breasts, cubed
3 Onions, thinly sliced
2 cups Water
2 Tbsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 Tbsp Flour
1 cup Sour Cream
1. In a large frying pan, brown the Chicken in Oil.
2. Add Onions and cook until they start to soften.
3. Add water, Paprika, Salt and Pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook 20-30 minutes, until Chicken is tender and cooked through.
4. Combine Flour and Sour Cream, stirring until smooth.
5. Reduce Chicken to med-low and add Sour Cream Mixture, stirring constantly, for 3-5 minutes until thick and bubbly.
6. Serve over Rice, Pasta or Mashed Potatoes, with extra sauce spooned over.